Academic Advisor Recognition
Academic Advisor Recognition Award
Nominations are being accepted for the 2016 Outstanding Academic Advisor award. One Gateway Student Success Center advisor and one College/Extended Campuses advisor will be selected. Campus recognition and $1000 will be awarded to each recipient. Nominees will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Availability for advisees, faculty, and staff
- Impact on student success
- Participation in and support of developmental advising
- Monitoring of student progress
- Mastery of advising skills
- Mastery of institutional regulations, policies, and procedures
- Efforts to advance or innovate within the advising community
To make a nomination:
Complete and submit a nomination form by March 4, 2016.
Selections will be made and the award will be presented by the end of the Spring 2016 term.
For more information and to send in nominations, please contact Barbara.Branton@nau.edu.