Parking on Campus: Prices, Legend, and Zones
Permits listed below are valid August 15, 2014 - August 15, 2015 and cost:
- employee: $400
- student: $440
- garage: $530
- evening only: $210
View a complete list of 2014-2015 parking permit rates.
The evening-only permit allows students with later afternoon and evening classes to park closer to academic buildings after 4:30 p.m.
ADA (disabled) parking is located throughout campus. An ADA placard, license plate or hangtag is required in addition to a campus parking permit.
Campus Map will be updated by August 1, 2014. Please note parking lots anticipated to be removed for campus construction include P7 and P19.
- permit required 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. or as posted
North Commuter parking
- permit required 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays or as posted
South Commuter parking
- gray permit required 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays or as posted
Residence hall parking
- Color varies based on zone
- Permit required 24 hours daily
2014 - 2015 campus residential zones
R1 = Morton, Campbell, Taylor, and Roseberry
R2 = Mountain View parking garage
R3 = Gillenwater, McDonald, Sechrist, Raymond, Cowden, Tinsley, Wilson, and Calderon
R4 = Reilly, McKay, Gabaldon, Campus Heights, and Allen
R5 = Pine Ridge Village, McConnell, and The Suites
R6 = South Village
- permit required 24 hours daily
- pay and display parking restrictions vary lot-to-lot
- an ADA placard or a state ADA plate in addition to a permit required 24 hours daily