Parking Services offers the following assistance on campus to motorists and bike owners:
- jump starts for dead batteries
- tire inflations (we are unable to change tires)
- lockouts (if your keys get locked in your vehicle)
- emergency gas (we will provide one gallon of gas one time only)
- push out of snow
- bike lock cuts (to registered bikes only)
These services may be requested by contacting Parking Services at 928-523-9066.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m.to 10:00 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
During spring, summer and winter breaks this service is available Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Motorist assistance is subject to availability and on a first come first served basis.