Academic Degrees in the Professional Education Programs
The Professional Education Program is proud to partner with four NAU Colleges providing programs to prepare our students for careers in Education.
Below, are direct links to our partnering colleges.
Any programs at Northern
Arizona University that prepare teachers or school administrators, counselors,
psychologists or speech therapists are part of the Professional Education Program.
The Professional Education Program consists of undergraduate, post-degree
certificate and graduate programs across four colleges. The Professional
Education Programs are housed in the following colleges and departments:
College of Arts & Letters (CAL)
- School of Music
- School of Art
- Department of English
- Department of History
- Department of Modern Languages
College of Education (COE)
- Department of Educational Leadership
- Department of Educational Psychology
- Department of Educational Specialties
- Department of Teaching and Learning
College of Engineering, Forestry & Natural Sciences (CEFNS)
- Center for Science Teaching and Learning
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Department of Geology
- Department of Mathematics & Statistics
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
College of Health and Human Services (CHHS)
- Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Department of Health Sciences
View a list of the
undergraduate initial programs in the Unit.
View a list of the post degree certificate and graduate programs along with an indication of their
NCATE category designation.