Arizona Course Equivalency Tracking System
ACETS Evaluators: Please click on the following links for help with completing course evaluations in the ACETS database.
ACETS LoginWhat is ACETS?
What is the Role Definition of an ACETS Faculty Evaluator?
ACETS (Arizona Course Equivalency Tracking System) is a statewide database used by the Arizona public community colleges and post-secondary tribal institutions to send course information to the three Arizona universities for determination of transfer credit. The equivalencies are displayed in the Arizona Course Equivalency Guide (CEG)
What is the ACETS Process?
Faculty who evaluate course content from other institutions to determine how
the course will transfer to the home institution.
Note: Faculty ACETS Evaluators
should also be members of the ATF.
- When an Arizona public community college creates a new course or makes changes to an existing course, they submit a form through ACETS to the three Arizona universities.
- Once NAU receives the form, the NAU Program Coordinator for AZ Transfer Articulation checks it for accuracy. It is then routed to the appropriate evaluator by discipline.
- The faculty evaluator receives the form and evaluates the course content to provide one of the following transfer credit recommendations:
- Direct Equivalency
- Departmental Elective
- Non Transferable
- The form then returns to the NAU Program Coordinator for finalization.
- Once finalized, the equivalency is encoded in Peoplesoft and uploaded to the AZ Course Equivalency Guide.
What is the Yearly Process for NAU?
NAU ATF and ACETS Membership 2013_14
Quick 10-Step ACETS Refresher
PowerPoint Training for New ACETS Evaluators