Arizona Course Equivalency Tracking System
NAU/ACETS Faculty Evaluators: Please click on the following links for help with completing course evaluations in the ACETS database.
ACETS LoginWhat is ACETS?
What is the ACETS Process?
ACETS (Arizona Course Equivalency Tracking System) is a statewide database used by the Arizona public community colleges and post-secondary tribal institutions to send course information to the three Arizona universities for determination of transfer credit. The equivalencies are displayed in the Arizona Course Equivalency Guide (CEG)
- When an Arizona public community college creates a new course or makes changes to an existing course, they submit a form through ACETS to the three Arizona universities.
- Once NAU receives the form, the NAU Program Coordinator for AZ Transfer Articulation checks it for accuracy. It is then routed to a specified departmental NAU faculty evaluator.
- The faculty evaluator analyzes the form along with the outcomes in the course outline to provide one of the following transfer credit recommendations:
- Direct Equivalency
- Departmental Elective
- Non Transferable
- The form then returns to the NAU Program Coordinator for AZTransfer Articulation for finalization.
- Once finalized, the form is sent to Undergraduate Admissions for encoding in Peoplesoft.
- After the transfer credit designation is encoded in Peoplesoft, it is then uploaded to the Arizona Course Equivalency Guide (CEG)
What is the Yearly Process for NAU?
Quick 10-Step ACETS Refresher
PowerPoint Training for New ACETS Evaluators