Robert T. Trotter II, PhD
NACP Evaluation Coordinator
Kelly Laurila, MA
NACP Evaluation Research Coordinator
Laurie Rogers, MA
NACP Graduate Research Assistant
Joby Hunt, BA
- To initiate robust cancer research programs at NAU that will
enhance career development of NAU faculty and introduce and train
students the fundamentals of cancer research
- To create stable, long-term collaborations between NAU and UACC/UA in cancer research
- To improve the effectiveness of NAU and UACC/UA in conducting
activities aimed at reducing the disparity in cancer incidence and
mortality in American Indians in the Southwest
- Develop evaluation instruments based on milestones established and approved by NCI for each NACP core. Request subsequent review and approval of all instruments from respective core leaders/staff.
- Develop and distribute planned timelines for all evaluation related data requests.
- Develop and maintain NACP evaluation databases for all cores.
- Develop and deploy an annual partnership health questionnaire to NACP program participants.
- Ongoing evaluation metric and process data collection (monthly, quarterly, annually, as requested).
- Ongoing evaluation report writing and dissemination (monthly, quarterly, annually, as requested).
- Hire and train a graduate student in program evaluation.
- Compile and analyze evaluation data for annual NIH progress reports.
- Compile and analyze core evaluation data as requested by NACP Principal Investigators for the purpose of grant writing and publications.