Feel at home here
Attending a university doesn’t have to mean leaving your
culture and values behind. With resources such as the Native American Cultural
Center (NACC), which sits at the heart of campus, you can stay connected to
your identity and traditions.
Want to make new friends and attend cultural events?
Stop by—we’d love to see you. Our environmentally conscious
LEED certified facility has a great view of the San Francisco Peaks. At the
NACC, we welcome:
- visiting elders, tribal representatives, and
- outdoor events and activities (along with indigenous
landscaping and a beautiful sunrise view)
- social gatherings
- story telling
Need help with schoolwork?
At the NACC, you can:
- pick up a hot beverage
- work with tutors in math and Navajo
- use our computers to print your work
- all of these services are free of charge!
And better still, Cline Library is conveniently located just
across the street.
Need help navigating the university?
Native American Students Services can help you:
- find scholarships
- choose classes
- balance cultural, family, and university