Parking and Shuttle Service
The 12th Biennial Conference of Science and Management on the Colorado Plateau has rented parking lot P66, which is south of the Walkup Skydome at the northwest corner of San Francisco Street and Pine Knoll Drive. Conference participants may park in P66 for free from September 16-19; however, a permit or use of a government vehicle is required to park elsewhere on campus without incurring a fine. The conference will not be responsible for parking tickets. The parking lot is about three blocks from the du Bois Center (Building #64). Please see attached map.
A vehicle displaying a government license plate does not require a permit. These license plates typically begin with the letter "G" or have some other indicator that they are a government vehicle. Feel free to contact NAU Parking and Shuttle Services to verify your vehicle will not require a permit.
The Flagstaff Trolley will provide free shuttle service from the conference’s hotels (The Comfort Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, Springhill Suites, and La Quinta Inns and Suites) to the du Bois Center and other conference facilities from Monday evening until Thursday afternoon.
- Monday (4:15 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.): Trolley service between conference hotels and the 1899 Bar and Grill (reception) and the nearby Prochnow Auditorium (keynote speaker).
- Tuesday (6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.): Trolley will make continuous loop from conference hotels to du Bois Center until 4:30 p.m., when it will begin dropping participants off at the 1899 Bar and Grill for the poster session. From 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. shuttle service will be provided to transport people from 1899 Bar and Grill to conference hotels and parking lot P66.
- Wednesday (6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.): Trolley will make continuous loop from conference hotels to du Bois Center until 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday (4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.): Transportation will be provided from the du Bois Center and The Arboretum at Flagstaff for free reception and tour. Service will also return participants to conference hotels and the du Bois Center.
- Thursday (6:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.): Trolley will make continuous loop from conference hotels to du Bois Center until 1:00 p.m.