Shelby Reid, PT, DPT, OCS
Board Certified: Orthopedic Specialist
Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation, Kaiser, Vallejo, CA
Clinical Residency, OGI, San Diego, CA
Spinal Manual Therapy, Phoenix Manual Therapy Group
Physical Therapy School:
Masters in Physical Therapy, University of Southern California
Masters in Orthopedic Manual Therapy, OG Institute
Doctorate in Physical Therapy, Northern Arizona University
Bachelor of Arts in Pre-Physical Therapy, San Francisco State University
- Campus Health Services, Northern Arizona University
- Flagstaff Medical Center ED, Flagstaff Arizona
- Williams Health Care Clinic, Williams Arizona
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Therapists
Medical Areas of Interest
- Manual therapy applied to orthopedic and neurological patient populations, spinal manipulation, motor learning and neuromuscular facilitation applied to exercise.
- Early intervention, prevention, well-being.
- Teaching pre and post professional physical therapists in the areas of manual therapy for spine care and PNF applied to orthopedic populations.
Interests and Hobbies
- Outdoor activities - hiking, backpacking, running, biking, skiing
- Sorbet and local wild-craft harvesting