Surf & Edit mode
How to edit content via "Surf & Edit" mode
"Surf & Edit" mode allows you to surf your site and make corrections to the page you are viewing.
- Log into Ektron CMS.
- Open a new tab or window, and navigate to the page you want to edit.
- Place your cursor in the URL window before "nau.edu"...
- and type in "cmswork."...
- and click the enter/return key when done.
- On the top of the page, hover over the small bubble icon. The editor’s menu will display. Select “Edit”. You will now be in the Content Editor for the page.
- IMPORTANT: When done with your edit click "Publish" to save your changes, or click "Cancel" if you do not have changes to make. If you just close the window, your page will come out of an "A" status and will be locked to other users.