Adding library content
The library stores document and image files on the server for easy access when adding content to the pages you create and edit.
- To add an item to the library, navigate to the “Library tab” in the CMS on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Navigate in the folder structure to the appropriate folder that will house your library item.
- Select the “Add” button (green plus sign).
- Choose a title for your item and enter it into the “Title” text field.
- Select “Choose File.” A new window will open.
- Navigate to the local file (on your computer) and choose “Open.”
- Select “Save.” Your item is now saved on the server and will be available for access in the CMS folder you choose to save it in.
- To edit an item in the library, navigate to the “Library” tab in the CMS on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Navigate in the folder structure to the appropriate folder that houses your library item.
- Select the proper list view for the item (i.e. Images / Files / Forms / Hyperlinks / Quicklink).
- Click on the library item name to select it.
- To edit the item, click “Overwrite” (page with yellow lightning bolt).
- Click “Choose File” and navigate to the local file to replace the current item.
- Note: The CMS will only replace an item with the same file extension (i.e. .jpg / .png / .pdf, etc.).
- Note: The CMS will maintain the same “Filename” in the system and will not re-write it with the name of the new document.
- Click “Save.”