Libraries store media, such as images, videos and galleries. In some cases, documents such as .pdfs, .docs, .xls and .ppt might also be stored here.
Adding library content
The library stores document and image files on the server for easy access when adding content to the pages you create and edit.
- To add an item to the library, navigate to the “Library tab” in the CMS on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Navigate in the folder structure to the appropriate folder that will house your library item.
- Select the “Add” button (green plus sign).
- Choose a title for your item and enter it into the “Title” text field.
- Select “Choose File.” A new window will open.
- Navigate to the local file (on your computer) and choose “Open.”
- Select “Save.” Your item is now saved on the server and will be available for access in the CMS folder you choose to save it in.
Return to top
- To edit an item in the library, navigate to the “Library” tab in the CMS on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Navigate in the folder structure to the appropriate folder that houses your library item.
- Select the proper list view for the item (i.e. Images / Files / Forms / Hyperlinks / Quicklink).
- Click on the library item name to select it.
- To edit the item, click “Overwrite” (page with yellow lightning bolt).
- Click “Choose File” and navigate to the local file to replace the current item.
- Note: The CMS will only replace an item with the same file extension (i.e. .jpg / .png / .pdf, etc.).
- Note: The CMS will maintain the same “Filename” in the system and will not re-write it with the name of the new document.
- Click “Save.”
Return to top