Liberal Studies Forms
- Liberal Studies petitions involving courses taken at institutions other than NAU must be approved by the Dean of University College (Box 4150, 3-1757, Bury Hall bldg 8).
- Liberal Studies requirement waivers and substitution petitions involving courses taken at NAU must be approved by the Director of Liberal Studies at University College (Rosalinda Haddon, Box 4150, 3-1757, Rosalinda.Haddon@nau.edu).
- Waivers for major and minor requirements are processed by the departments.
- You may not use courses in the discipline of your major, as determined by the course prefix, to satisfy your liberal studies requirements.
- A cross-listed course may only be counted in one block.
- A description of the proposed substitution course must be attached.
- A letter of explanation/ justification must accompany petitions requesting a L.S. waiver.
- Processed petitions will be mailed to the advisor who signs below.
Follow the link to download the Liberal Studies Substitution/Waiver Petition Form
Course Proposal Form
Follow the link to download the Course Proposal Form
Follow the link to download the Syllabus Review
Syllabus Review: Junior Level Writing
Follow the link to download the Junior Level Writing Syllabus Review
Syllabus Review: Senior Capstone
Follow the link to download the Senior Capstone Syllabus Review