Contact an Adviser 470px

An advisor can help you track your progress toward the completion of liberal studies requirements, and recommend courses that complement your degree and career goals.

First-year and undeclared students

If you are a first-year student or have not declared a major, contact an advisor in the Gateway Student Success Center.

Students with declared majors

If you have declared a major, talk with an advisor in your college:

Transfer students

Some of your previous coursework might count toward our liberal studies requirements. Learn more about the transfer evaluation process.

Online and statewide students

If you’re an online student or studying at one of our statewide locations, get in touch with an advisor for your degree program.