Use ITS Service Order System (SOS) to request service from Information Technology Services. Faculty and Staff can complete a service request ticket directly in SOS. Students and affiliates will to call for service requests.
There are 4 types of service request tickets used in the SOS application.
Work Request Tickets: used to document extended service requests for the following:
- Application Support: Advantage, Business Objects, PeopleSoft/HR, PeopleSoft/SA
- Hardware: Computer Setup, Ghosting, Hard Drives, IIS Servers, Laptops, Monitors, Network Connectivity, Network Setup, Operating Systems, PDAs, Printers
- Software: Outlook, Supported Products, NAU Developed Applications, NAU Portal, Web Pages/Web Applications
Telecom Tickets: used for service requests involving telephone and ethernet.
- Move, add, or change telephone or ethernet service (formerly a "MAC" Form was used).
- Repair an existing telephone or ethernet service.
- 800 MEET ME conference lines
- Calling cards
- Telephone billing
- Voice mail
Contact Tickets: used to document a service provided during a contact with a customer.
Assist Tickets: used to document a service provided during a contact with a customer, used mostly for service provided for students.
Service Home Page
SOS Ticket System
How to Request
To request an ITS service via the ITS SOS (Service Order System) complete an SOS Ticket.
A list of changes in the works for the ITS Service Order System (SOS).