Please Note: All courses require advance registration. If you would like to participate in a session from an Extended Campus site outside of Flagstaff, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for your options.
If you will need an accommodation to participate in training, please email us at email@example.com or call 928-523-6599 or fax us at 928-523-7486.
The classified staff
and service professional appraisal period ends on June 30, 2014. During June
and July the following should be happening:
- Supervisors should be establishing due dates for employees to turn
in self appraisals and should be planning to write final appraisals.
- Employees should be preparing to write their self-appraisal and
turn in to their supervisors.
employees and supervisors should
be thinking about appraisal goals for the new 2014-2015 appraisal year.
The sooner after June
30 that supervisors write and deliver the final appraisal, the more effective
it is as a performance management tool. However, in order to be sensitive to
the work flow and timelines of many different departments at NAU, the
final due date for supervisor appraisals to be turned in to Human Resources is
Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
Training may help employees and supervisors with the appraisal process
and Delivering the Final Appraisal offers
supervisors some guidance on writing the final appraisal for the 2013-2014
year and meeting with the employee about it.
- Wednesday, September 10th 9am-11am HLC room 2405
Visit the Performance Management web page for other
guide to unique situations
forms and templates
The Record of Absence form is getting an upgrade! Check out the video: Automated ROA
The name of the form has changed to Request of Absence and will now be paperless! On September 2nd,
the Request of Absence form will be available in LOUIE. We will be offering training classes for
Supervisors, Time and Leave Managers and employees to learn the new process of
submitting, approving and viewing the form.
the week of August 18th we are hosting in-person classes
specifically for Supervisors and Time and Leave Managers. You DO need to register for these classes by clicking the link below.
and Leave Reporters-
- Tuesday, August 19th 10am-12pm HLC
- Monday, August 25th 2pm-4pm HLC rm
- Wednesday, August 27th 8am-10am
HLC rm 2405
- Wednesday, September 3rd 10am-12pm
HLC rm 2407
- Friday, August 22nd
10:30am-12:30pm HLC rm 2405
- Tuesday, August 26th 3pm-5pm HLC
- Friday, August 29th 9am-11am HLC
- Tuesday, September 2nd 2pm-4pm HLC
the form goes live on September 2nd, we will offer open-labs for
employees to come use the new system and
ask any questions they may have. You DO NOT need to register for the open-labs, these are all walk-in for those who have questions.
Campus (Building 54 Room 106)
- Tuesday, September 2nd11:00-12:00pm
- Thursday, September 4th 2:00-3:00p.m.
- Wednesday, September 10th 1:00-2:00p.m.
- Tuesday, September 16th 9:30-10:30a.m.
Campus (Building 61 room 141)
- Wednesday, September 3rd 8:30-9:30a.m.
- Monday, September 8th 9:30-10:30a.m.
- Wednesday, September 17th 2:00-3:00p.m.
Register for Training
NAU offers a site-wide license to Lynda.com, a video tutorial site
that offers training on a wide range of subjects from Adobe products to