Reporting time and absences
- Part-time temporary employees, student workers and federal work study student workers should submit a time sheet for approval.
- Hourly employees should report their time through LOUIE self-service by or before the payroll schedule deadline or department deadline.
- Non-exempt benefit eligible employees must submit a time sheet:
- Benefit Eligible employees must submit an eROA (Request of Absence) for:
- Sick, Vacation, Comp Time Taken, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Leave Without Pay
- These forms are accessible in LOUIE, through Self Service > Request of Absence
View and print paychecks
Your paycheck history is accessible in LOUIE, through Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > View Paycheck.
If you are unable to view your paychecks, contact the ITS Solution
Center at 928-523-1511.
- Since May 2013 paychecks are accessible and downloadable in PDF format and have the Year-to-date totals.
- If you are unable to view your paychecks, contact the ITS Solution Center at 928-523-1511.
- If you leave the university and are unable to access a copy of your final paycheck we will be happy to provide you with a copy.
- Final checks will be processed normally as a Direct Deposit or paid on the NAU pay card.
How am I paid
Learn about direct deposit and how to sign up.
Jury duty reimbursement
NAU employees who have received reimbursement for Jury duty service while on jury duty leave from the University, shall deposit the reimbursement to the Student and Departmental Account Services (Student Accounts) at the cashier window in the Gammage Building. Employees should not remit to the university any reimbursement received for travel related to the jury service.
Employees should submit an eROA for any and all days off for jury duty.