Reporting time and absences
- Part-time temporary employees, student workers and federal work study student workers should submit a time sheet for approval.
- Hourly employees should report their time through LOUIE self-service by or before the payroll schedule deadline or department deadline.
- Non-exempt benefit eligible employees must submit a time sheet:
- Benefit Eligible employees must submit a Request of Absence (ROA) for:
- Sick, Vacation, Comp Time Taken, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Leave Without Pay
- These forms should be submitted for supervisor approval.
View and print paychecks
Your paycheck history is accessible in LOUIE, through Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > View Paycheck.
If you are unable to view your paychecks, contact the ITS Solution
Center at 928-523-1511.
- Since May 2013 paychecks are accessible and downloadable in PDF format and have the Year-to-date totals.
- If you are unable to view your paychecks, contact the ITS Solution Center at 928-523-1511.
- If you leave the university and are unable to access a copy of your final paycheck we will be happy to provide you with a copy.
- Final checks will be processed normally as a Direct Deposit or paid on the NAU pay card.
How am I paid
Learn about direct deposit and how to sign up.
Jury duty reimbursement
See the Comptroller’s page for information on jury duty
Attach a copy of the receipt for any money turned in to Student and Departmental Account Services to
the Request of Absence that was filled out for jury duty leave.