Schedule An Appointment with our Registered Dietitan
Individual nutrition appointments with Megan Anderson, RD, are available to help you meet your nutrition goals.Common Topics Addressed in Nutrition Counseling Include:
How to Schedule an Appointment:
- General Health & Wellness
- Eating Disorders
- Sports Nutrition
- Vegan and Vegetarian Diets
- Medical Conditions, such as Diabetes or Heart Disease
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Weight Management
There are two ways to schedule an appointment-NO referral needed!
- Call 928-523-8995 and ask to make an appointment
- Schedule an appointment online through the Campus Health Services website-just click "Schedule an appointment" and go from there!
- Initial, 1-hour visits cost $28
- Follow up, 1/2-hour visits cost $18
- If you have Louie Care (formerly the Gold Plan), all visits are $5
Guided Grocery Store Tours & Dining Tours
Meet up at Sprouts Farmers’ Market and learn how to shop for nourishing foods while on a budget. All participants receive coupons, recipes, and free reusable shopping bag. Contact Megan Anderson for more information, or sign up now here. Megan also does free dining tours of where to eat on campus if you have a food allergy or intolerance.
Healthy Body Image Screenings
Concerned about yourself or a friend's eating habits? Find out when the next free body image screening and talk to a counselor.
- Nutrition Presentations - Request a nutrition presentation for your group
- Free food at monthly cooking demos in the Health Promotion office
- Displays/Programming during National Nutrition Month, National Eating Disorder Awareness Week, and more!