Marijuana programs

  • counseling

    Counseling Services

    If you need to talk to someone about your alcohol or drug use, Counseling Services can help.  

  • SBIRT 225x150
    SBIRT 225x150


    Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral to Treatment.  Talk to your provider about your drug and alcohol use.  They can provide you with resources and information on how to keep your risk low.  Learn more about SBIRT here at NAU.