Work for the NAU Fund Phonathon
As a current student, you are the best representative of Northern
Arizona University. We need your help to raise funds to continually improve the
Fill out and submit the online application.
First-semester freshmen and first-semester transfer students are not eligible to apply.
You will call alumni and parents of the university to:
- update vital demographic information
- update them on current Northern Arizona
- ask for donations for university departments,
programs, and scholarships
You will work eight to eleven hours a week.
Times available are:
- Sundays, 12:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Sundays, 4:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Mondays-Thursdays, 5:15 p.m.-8:45 p.m.
- Saturdays, 1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
You will be paid $9.75 per hour, plus bonuses.
Mandatory training session
You will be required to attend 2 mandatory training sessions. Time/Date of sessions to be determined after you are hired.
To work for us, you should:
- have a positive attitude
- be outgoing
- show a knowledge of Northern Arizona University
- preferably be involved in other extracurricular
campus activities, including but not limited to:
- student groups and organizations
- Greek life
- church groups
- have basic computer knowledge
- be able to work well under peer supervision
- be punctual
- be self-motivated
- be able to confidently ask for large donations
over the phone
This position is
open to both Student Wage and Federal Work Study students.
Preference is given to upper classmen.