Work for the True Blue Call Crew
As a current student, you are the best representative of Northern
Arizona University. We need your help to raise funds to continually improve the
YOU MUST APPLY IN PERSON!!!
Application instructions: For spring semester 2016, you can apply in person at the University Services Building (building 90 on the campus map) in room 106. You will fill out the application on one of our work computers and then you will sit down with a manager right then for a quick interview. You can come to our office and apply on the following date/time only:
Friday, March 4, 2016 at 1:30pm
Come to the above session to fill out the application and do your interview.
Please Note: First-semester freshmen and first-semester transfer students are not eligible to apply.
You will call alumni and parents of the university to:
- update vital demographic information
- update them on current Northern Arizona
- ask for donations for university departments,
programs, and scholarships
You will work 10.5-14 hours a week.
Times available are:
- Sundays, 12:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Sundays, 4:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Mondays-Thursdays, 5:15 p.m.-8:45 p.m.
- Saturdays, 1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
You will be paid $9.75 per hour, plus bonuses.
Mandatory training session
You will be required to attend 2-3 mandatory training sessions. Time/Date of sessions to be determined after you are hired. You will be paid for training.
To work for us, you should:
- have a positive attitude
- be outgoing
- show a knowledge of Northern Arizona University
- preferably be involved in other extracurricular
campus activities, including but not limited to:
- student groups and organizations
- Greek life
- church groups
- have basic computer knowledge
- be able to work well under peer supervision
- be punctual
- be self-motivated
- be able to confidently ask for large donations
over the phone
This position is
open to both Student Wage and Federal Work Study students.
Preference is given to upper classmen.