Work for the NAU Fund Phonathon
As a current student, you are the best representative of Northern
Arizona University. We need your help to raise funds to continually improve the
Fill out and submit the online application.
You will call alumni and parents of the university to:
- update vital demographic information
- update them on current Northern Arizona
- ask for donations for university departments,
programs, and scholarships
You will work eight to eleven hours a week.
Times available are:
- Sundays, 3:15 p.m.-6:45 p.m.
- Mondays-Thursdays, 5:15 p.m.-8:45 p.m.
You may have to occasionally stay a few minutes after 6:45 p.m.
or 8:45 p.m. to finish pledge form processing.
You will be paid $9.75 per hour, plus bonuses (after a
30-day probationary period, we may increase your pay to $10.00 per hour based
on your performance).
Mandatory training session
You will be required to attend 2 mandatory training sessions. Time/Date of sessions to be determined after you are hired.
To work for us, you should:
- have a positive attitude
- be outgoing
- show a knowledge of Northern Arizona University
- preferably be involved in other extracurricular
campus activities, including but not limited to:
- student groups and organizations
- Greek life
- church groups
- have basic computer knowledge
- be able to work well under peer supervision
- be punctual
- be self-motivated
- be able to confidently ask for large donations
over the phone
This position is
open to both Student Wage and Federal Work Study students.
Preference is given to upper classmen. First-semester freshmen
and first-semester transfer students are not eligible to apply.
Contact or visit us
We are located in University Services Building (Bldg 90), Room 106.
If you have questions, contact Abraham Kelley, coordinator
of telephone fundraising, at 928-523-4496 or firstname.lastname@example.org.