Explore tools and resources designed to help you succeed academically.
Yearly "To-Do" list
Before Orientation:Step One
- Pay enrollment deposit and confirm offer of admission as soon as possible.
Step ThreeStep Four
- Send to NAU Admissions
- Official SAT or ACT Scores
- Official AP Scores
- Official IB Scores
- Official transcripts, college & high school, including dual enrollment credits
Step FiveStep Six
- Complete before attending Orientation
First Year:Step One
Step TwoStep Three
- Finalize your schedule before the last day to add and last day to drop a class. (Mark these dates on your calendar, they are super important and can affect housing, scholarships, or your degree progress!)
- See an advisor during Gateway Walk-In hours for help with this. No appointment necessary.
- Check Your MyNau: Email, GPS, Action Center ... Regularly
- Locate your Academic Advisor in LOUIE
- Use ResourceConnect to find campus resources about academics, health wellness, or student life.
- When you receive your early enrollment advising email, open it and
- Sign up for an Early Enrollment Advising appointment to prepare for enrolling in next term’s classes. This is required in order to remove your Academic Advising Hold, and you cannot enroll until that hold is cleared.
- Review your Advising Report in LOUIE before going to your appointment. Learn How to Interpret your Academic Requirements
- Hint: don’t confuse this with an Early Enrollment appointment…that is when you actually enroll for next term…more on that below!
- Check and clear any holds in LOUIE before enrolling for next term.
Step NineStep TenStep Eleven
- Enroll in your next term’s courses on your assigned enrollment date (called Early Enrollment appointment) using LOUIE.
Locate campus services
Learn more about academic support, tutoring, health wellness, and student life using ResourceConnect .
Academic standing, probation, and suspension
Learn more about the university protocol regarding academic standing and performance.
Withdraw from your classes
Learn how to withdraw from
all classes in a semester.
Find more information about financing your
education, campus safety, and dining and housing at Student Resources.
Grade point average (GPA) calculator
Find out your grades with our easy to use GPA calculator.
In-state transfer equivalency
Arizona Transfer shows you how courses taken at Arizona community colleges could transfer to
Northern Arizona University.
Out-of-state transfer equivalency
If you are transferring from an out-of-state institution,
see the Out-of-state and Non-Arizona Transfer Articulation portal.