Explore tools and resources designed to help you succeed academically.
Yearly "To-Do" listBefore Orientation
- Pay enrollment deposit and confirm
offer of admission as soon as possible.
- Send to NAU Admissions
- Official SAT or AP Scores
- Official ACT Scores
- Official IB Scores
- Official transcripts, college & high
school, including dual enrollment credits
- Sign up for the earliest possible NAU Orientation
- Complete before attending Orientation
- Get familiar with
- Learn more about
- Finalize your schedule before the last day to add
and last day to drop a class. (Mark these dates on your calendar, they
are super important and can affect housing, scholarships, or your degree
- See an advisor during Gateway Walk-In hours for
help with this. No appointment
- Attend all your classes!
- Check MyNau: Email, GPS, Action Center
- Locate your Academic Advisor in LOUIE
- Use ResourceConnect to find campus resources
about academics, health wellness, or student life.
- Sign up for an Early Enrollment Advising appointment
to prepare for enrolling in next term’s classes. This is required in order to remove your Academic
Advising Hold, and you cannot enroll until that hold is cleared.
- Review your Advising Report in LOUIE before
going to your appointment. Learn How to Interpret your Advising Report.
- Hint: don’t confuse this with an Early Enrollment
appointment…that is when you actually enroll for next term…more on that below!
- Check and clear any holds in LOUIE before
enrolling for next term.
- Enroll in your next term’s courses on your assigned
enrollment date (called Early Enrollment appointment) using LOUIE.
- Undeclared? Get busy exploring your options!
- Career questions? Check out online resources.
- Meet your Academic Advisor to talk about summer
or winter classes before leaving for summer!
Locate campus services
Learn more about academic support, tutoring, health wellness, and student life using ResourceConnect .
Academic standing, probation, and suspension
Learn more about the university protocol regarding academic standing and performance.
Withdraw from your classes
Learn how to withdraw from
all classes in a semester.
Find more information about financing your
education, campus safety, and dining and housing at Student Resources.
Grade point average (GPA) calculator
Find out your grades with our easy to use GPA calculator.
In-state transfer equivalency
Arizona Transfer shows you how courses taken at Arizona community colleges could transfer to
Northern Arizona University.
Out-of-state transfer equivalency
If you are transferring from an out-of-state institution,
see the Out-of-state and Non-Arizona Transfer Articulation portal.