Events and WorkshopsMock MCAT 2015
Preparing for Health Care Program Workshops
The exam will be held on 3/28/15, 8am-2pm, in NAU's South Student Learning Center. Interested in this opportunity? Learn more information
about the Mock MCAT 2015 and how to apply for a seat.
Join us for premed workshops to help you plan and prepare for health care programs. This is your opportunity to learn about premed requirements, ask questions, and meet other premed students. Also, enter to win a free Kaplan test prep course each time you attend a workshop (a $2,000 value)!
Location: Gateway Student Success Center
Time: 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Workshop 1: Career Fair Preparation and Researching Schools -February 13th.
- Learn more about the premed career fair (Februaruy 19th) and admissions criteria for schools.
Workshop 2: Letters of Recommendation -March 27th.
- Learn more about letters of recommendation and the Gateway Letter Service.
Workshop 3: Centralized Application Service (CAS) -April 10th.
- Learn more about the application services for healthcare programs (MD/DO, PA, PT, etc).
Career and Premedical Professions Fair
- Life Chiropractic College West, February 18th, 6:30pm Biological Sciences Room 234, Dr. Scheiner presenting "Doing What You Love and Loving What You Do."
- Western University of Health Sciences, February 19, 4-5pm Gateway Classroom, Speaker: Robin Johnson
- Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, February 20, 9-10am Gateway Classroom, Speaker: Mark Dimond
- St. George’s University, February 20, 4-5pm Gateway Classroom, Speaker: Joe Franza
Confirmed Schools and Programs:
- A.T. Still University
- Arizona State University - College of Health Solutions
- Arizona State University - College of Nursing and Health Innovation
- Bastyr University
- Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City
- Creighton University School of Medicine
- Drexel University College of Medicine - Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences and Professional Studies
- Harding University College of Pharmacy
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Life Chiropractic College West
- Midwestern University
- National College of Natural Medicine
- Northern Arizona University - Occupational Therapy Program
- Northern Arizona University - Physician Assistant Program
- Nova Southeastern University
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
- Roseman University of Health Sciences
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
- St. George's University
- Texas Chiropractic College
- Touro University - Nevada
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara School of Medicine
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix
- University of Arizona College of Pharmacy
- University of Arizona Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health
- University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
- University of Utah - College of Pharmacy
- University of Western States
- U.S. Army Medical Recruiting
- Western University of Health Sciences