Events and Workshops
Preparing for Medical School Workshops
Location: Gateway Student Success Center
Time: 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Join us in the premed workshops to help you plan and prepare for medical schools. This is your opportunity to learn about premed requirements and ask questions.
Exploring Professions and the Premed Path
September 13, 2013
- If you want to learn more about health professionals and the path to medical and professional health programs please attend this workshop.
MCAT 2015 Overview
October 11, 2013
- If you are planning to take the MCAT in 2015 this will affect you! Please attend this workshop for more important information.
November 15, 2013
- This workshop will cover the components of your application to medical and health profession programs.
Spring Premedical Professions Fair
Location: High Country Conference Center
Medical Schools and Professional Health Programs from all over the country will be in attendance to talk to NAU students. This is a great opportunity to learn about:
- Experience Requirements
- Scholarships and other funding options
- Internships and Pipeline Programs