A Consortium agreement allows admitted students to receive financial aid while attending NAU (parent school) and another school (non-parent school) at the same time. If you are enrolled at NAU and another institution and would like to apply to receive financial aid based on your concurrent enrollment, please complete the Consortium agreement form.
Read through the instructions and the terms of a consortium agreement thoroughly and follow the steps listed. Separate sections require the involvement of different departments; please refer to the instructions for information on how to complete the form. Read through the Terms of Consortium agreement, to determine if you are eligible for a consortium agreement.Read more
- Students must have less than 64 community college transfer credits with the exception of 90/30 Interdisciplinary Studies, Maricopa Nursing CEP, Pima Nursing CEP, RN/BSN, and Dental Hygiene programs.
- Non-parent school courses must be transferable to their NAU degree program.
- Students cannot take duplicate courses through a consortium agreement.
- Consortium agreements do not guarantee an increase in the amount of financial aid a student is eligible to receive.
- Federal financial aid will disburse at the parent school, and cannot disburse at the non-parent school during the semester you request the consortium agreement.
- The student is responsible for paying the non-parent school for tuition and fees by their designated deadlines. NAU will not pay your non-parent school.
- A new consortium agreement is required for each semester a student is seeking to participate in a consortium agreement.
- Consortium agreements must be turned in prior to the deadline.
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits at NAU to be considered for a consortium agreement with the exception of Pima and Maricopa Nursing CEP.
- Students receiving University Grant or Financial Aid Trust Grant must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits at NAU with the exception of Pima and Maricopa Nursing CEP.
- Students receiving any NAU tuition scholarship or waiver must be enrolled in a minimum of 7 credits at NAU with a combined full-time enrollment between the two schools. Note: Students cannot receive refunds from any NAU merit-based award or waiver; these NAU awards cannot be applied toward community college tuition. Reminder: Students must earn 30 credits each year, and maintain the required GPA for their specific award, to continue to be eligible for their merit-based award.
- Students enrolled full-time (12 or more credits) at NAU should not submit a consortium agreement.
- Students must submit official transcripts to Northern Arizona University at the completion of the consortium enrollment period.
- Students must notify our office if they drop or withdraw from any courses listed on this agreement.
- Students must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
Note: Students cannot receive refunds from any NAU merit-based awards or tuition waivers; these NAU awards cannot be applied toward community college tuition. All NAU merit-based awards and waivers are strictly for NAU tuition only.
Approved consortium agreements do not necessarily mean there is an increase in financial aid. Please refer back your LOUIE awards page for specific award information.
Submit your completed form to the NAU Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Orientation, to the address or fax number listed on the form. Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Orientations will send the form to the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid for processing.
You are required to submit your official transcript to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Orientation at the completion of the consortium enrollment period.
Students may be required to submit transcripts to the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid, as these courses are included in Pace of Progress and Maximum Time Frame calculations for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards.
If you withdraw from either the parent or non-parent school, you must notify the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid so that we may process the change accordingly.
All consortium agreements must be received in our office by:
April 25, 2014
August 1, 2014
December 1, 2014
|Program||Officer ||Phone ||E-mail Address|
|NAU Consortium agreements||Brant Brown ||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|NAU/Maricopa Nursing Concurrent Enrollment Program||Joi Grace||602-728-9506||Joi.Grace@nau.edu|
|NAU/Pima Nursing Concurrent Enrollment Program||Mirna Lord||520-879-7910||Mirna.Lord@nau.edu|