Financing Your Education
Investing in a college education is a smart decision. Northern Arizona University's Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid is committed to guiding you and your family through the process of applying for federal and state financial aid, and to helping you find possible scholarship opportunities. We'll help you find the right options to finance your education and increase the value of your university experience.
- The last day to accept a summer loan in August 1, 2016.
- If you have been awarded an NAU Tuition Scholarship and were admitted for the spring 2016 semester, but you have decided to defer your admission for fall 2016, you must email us: Scholarships@nau.edu. See our full list of NAU tuition scholarships.
- Check out Financial Avenue! Free online courses, focusing on all aspects of personal finances. Start today by setting up an account at www.financialavenue.org - Access Code is fgh44k
- The deadline to submit a summer 2016 Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeal is July 15, 2016.
- The priority date to submit a 2016-2017 contribution appeal was April 15, 2016.
- The FSA ID has replaced the Federal Student Aid PIN. Check out how to create a FSA ID.
- Learn more about Financial Aid information related to Personalized Learning.