Faculty Senate Scholarship
The Faculty Senate offers scholarships on a year to year basis. The previous qualifications are listed below.
The scholarship is open to any qualified NAU student with preference given to a student that demonstrates a financial need. Qualifications for the scholarships are:
- A high academic performance - GPA over 3.0;
- Must have completed at least 24 credit hours at NAU;
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at NAU.
- Deadline usually set for mid April.
A completed application must include:
- A copy of your NAU transcript (LOUIE unoffical is OK).
- Two letters of recommendation from NAU faculty members.
- A personal statement describing need, activities at NAU including information on academic as well as university and community activities.