Faculty Senate Scholarship
The Faculty Senate is offering a $1,000 dollar scholarship for the academic year 2014-2015. The application can be found at the following link: 2014 FS Application
The scholarship is open to any qualified NAU student with preference given to a student that demonstrates a financial need.
Qualifications for the scholarships are:
- A high academic performance - GPA over 3.0;
- Must have completed at least 24 credit hours at NAU;
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at NAU.
- Deadline for submission of applications is April 18th by midnight.
A completed application must include:
- A copy of your NAU transcript (LOUIE unoffical is OK).
- Two letters of recommendation from NAU faculty members.
- A personal statement describing need, activities at NAU including information on academic as well as university and community activities.