Watch Video: GNEI Student Behaviors Video
Video Accessibility Instructions:
These video instructions are located directy above a YouTube video. Hit the DOWN arrow key until you hear the words FLASH START. Once the screen reader is inside the FLASH OBJECT, hit the TAB key about 7 times until you hear PLAY BUTTON a second time. Hit the Spacebar key to play the video. You can then hit the Spacebar key again to pause the video. Feel free to hit TAB and TAB+SHIFT to listen to all the buttons in the FLASH OBJECT. Sometimes the PLAY button and the PAUSE button will be listed as an UNLABLED BUTTON.
As a member of the student
population, there are many ways you can assist in energy conservation on
campus. You can reduce energy waste by adopting three key sustainability
- Turn off and unplug electronic devices, or
- Use a power strip and turn it off after devices have been shut down.
- Avoid the use of space heaters by dressing in layers.
- Use devices in common areas (coffee pot, mini-fridge, microwave, etc.).
as short of a shower as possible. Strive for five minutes or less.
save time, try this order: shampoo, condition, soap, shave.
- Use less water:
turn off water when not rinsing.
- Select the "Brights" cycle marked by the blue dot for cold water.
wash clothes when dirty.
- Hang clothes to dry.
- Clean the dryer filter.