Faculty and Staff
As a Faculty and Staff member, there
are many ways you can help NAU reduce its environmental impact. You can help conserve energy by adopting two key sustainability behaviors:
- Turn off and unplug electronic
- Use a power strip and turn it off after devices have been shut down.
- Avoid the use of space heaters by dressing in layers.
- Use devices in common areas (coffee pot, mini-fridge, microwave, etc.).
off lights when leaving your office or unoccupied common areas (copy room, break room, etc.).
natural light when possible.
- Turn off task lighting (desk lamps, standing lamps, etc.) when not in use.