Privacy will be vigorously respected and protected in each report of gender based violence. However, when limits on confidentiality exist due to legal or procedural standards, those limits will be reviewed with persons reporting gender violence to ensure their understanding, and where possible, their choice in decisions which drive reporting processes.
The resources outlined in the Confidential Resources Section have additional legal protections to protect individuals confidentiality.
- A student may seek support or information from any of the following confidential resources without initiating an investigation by the University. Incidents reported to the following campus resources will remain strictly confidential, except in narrow circumstances as required by law, such as an imminent threat of harm to oneself or others. The University strongly encourages students to utilize these support resources, regardless of their desire for an investigation to occur.
- Victim Witness Services On Campus Advocate
On Flagstaff campus
In the Community
- Flagstaff Medical Center (Use only with other injuries)
- Emergency Department
- 1200 N. Beaver Street Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- Phone: 928-773-2113
- Flagstaff Police Department
- 911 E. Sawmill Rd.
- Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- Phone (non-emergency): 928-774-1414
- Phone (general information): 928-556-2316