Nizhoni Academy Application Process
Applications for the 2016 Nizhoni Summer Academy will become available at the end of November 2015.
- Complete the Nizhoni Academy Application
- Request your Official High School Transcript from the School Registrar
- Get a copy of your Certificate of Indian Blood or enrollment card
- Ask two individuals (a Math, or Science teacher, and counselor or coach) to complete a Recommendation form each
- Submit a minimum two-page, double spaced, one-inch margin, and 12 point font Admission essay to address the following:
- Introduction of self, family, and life
- Reasons why you want to attend the Academy
- Describe your ambitions and what you hope to gain from this summer experience
- Submit the application and supporting documents before or postmarked by: February 19, 2016.
- A limited number of students will be accepted
- Only complete applications will be reviewed
- No late applications will be accepted