Nizhoni Academy Application Process
Applications for the 2015 Nizhoni Summer Academy are now CLOSED. Please check back in November 2015 for our 2016 Summer Academy applications.
To start the enrollment process
- Complete the Nizhoni Academy Application;
- Request your Official High School Transcript from the School Registrar;
- Get a copy of your Certificate of Indian Blood or enrollment card;
- Ask two individuals (a Math, or Science teacher, and counselor or coach) to complete a Recommendation form each;
- Submit a minimum two-page, double spaced, one-inch margin, and 12 point font Admission essay to address the following:
- Introduction of self, family, and life;
- Reasons why you want to attend the Academy; and
- Describe your ambitions and what you hope to gain from this summer experience.
- Submit the application and supporting documents before or postmarked by: The date for 2016 applications is February 2016.
- A limited number of students will be accepted.
- Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- No late applications will be accepted.