Fires of Change Art Exhibit (Sept. 5-Oct. 31)
More info here: http://flagartscouncil.org/2015/03/fires-change-exhibition/
Healthy Forests, Vibrant Economy
Our forests impact your business. Learn how:
The third annual Healthy Forests, Vibrant Economy conference, hosted by SRP, will be held Oct. 7-8 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
This two-day event is a convergence of business leaders, government partners and forest managers. Experts will give an overview of:
- The success of our ongoing restoration efforts
- Our forests' health and its impact on state resources
- Future threats and moving forward with restoration at an accelerated pace
- There is no cost to attend. Space is limited. Register today to reserve a seat.
2015 SAF National Convention
Baton Rouge Convention Center
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
November 3-7, 2015
The 2015 SAF National Convention at the Baton Rouge River Center in Louisiana will highlight contemporary forest resource management issues in the second decade of the 21st century and the trends, influences, and technologies that are facilitating the profession’s progress toward the future.
6th Annual International Fire Ecology and Management Congress
San Antonio, Texas
November 16th -20th
The Association for Fire Ecology (AFE) invites you to the 6th International Fire Ecology and Management Congress in San Antonio, Texas, USA, November 16-20, 2015. This Fire Congress is the sixth in a series that AFE has hosted every third year since 2000, and it offers:
Largest meeting in the world on wildland fire science and management.
- Unparalleled exposure to the complexity, breadth, and depth of the field of wildland fire.
- Respectful, inclusive forum for a diverse range of topics and opinions.
- Share with, learn from, and be inspired by fellow attendees from around the world.