performing team of professionals providing excellent service, innovative
solutions, and expertise in procurement, contracting, materials management, and
mission of Contracting and Purchasing Services (CPS) is to satisfy the requirements
of our internal and external customers in a timely, efficient manner in support
of the University's overall mission and goals while ensuring compliance with
regulations set forth by the federal government, the State of Arizona, the
Arizona Board of Regents, and the University.
- Implement standard training and
round table meet-and-greet sessions.
- Develop customer quick reference
- Publish Quarterly Newsletter.
- Develop annual CPS administration
report to include quick facts.
and Implement Service Level Expectations for all positions including specific
- Develop and Implement cross training
opportunities for areas.
- Develop and Implement project
timelines for all solicitations.
- Develop and Implement annual plan
for campus procurement needs.
- Implement professional development
and training strategies for CPS staff.
- Modernize job descriptions,
department name, and compensation categories for staff.
- Provide excellent customer service.
where standard agreements would be beneficial.
- Utilize standard agreements when applicable.
- Establish standard communication
expectations for projects and daily work.
- Meet or exceed customer service