Registration & Forms
Please follow the instructions below to complete registration:
- Download and review the content below before registering:
- Print out and complete the Registration Form and Summer Camp Card for your child(ren) in black or blue ink with physical signatures.
- Bring completed forms to the Rec Center Front Desk (824 S. San Francisco St.) between the hours of 7:00am-7:00pm Monday through Friday with full payment (cash or credit card only).
- Payroll deductions for Faculty/Staff will be accepted if registering for both full Session I & II by deadline TBA.
- Same day registrations will not be accepted. Please make arrangements to attend the following day of camp for same week registrations, or Tuesday of the following week if submitted after 12:00pm on Friday the week before.
Need to make a change?
If you need to remove a week of camp or change your current order, please submit your request to CRSadmin@nau.edu. Requests will be processed within 24-48 business hours.
To register for additional weeks, complete another Registration Form and follow the instructions in the section above!
Weekly Capacity Limits
Lemon Memorial Scholarship
Campers may qualify for this needs-based scholarship, click here to download! All applicants must pay their camp registration fees in full as all scholarship awards are made through reimbursement.
Completed forms can be scanned and sent to CRSadmin@nau.edu or turned into the Rec Center Front Desk during regular business hours.
Childcare Voucher Program
If you are a student parent, you may be eligible to receive an award to help cover the cost of registration. For more information on how to apply, click here.