Welcome to NAU Sport Clubs
The Northern Arizona University Sport Clubs Program offers individuals the opportunity to compete in various sports or participate in recreational activities. Each club is organized and operated by students with assistance from the Sport Clubs Coordinator, and are funded through ASNAU and membership fees. The program currently consists of over 35 Sport Clubs, many of which compete for National Championships each year. Sport Clubs are designed primarily for undergraduate students, but graduate students and NAU faculty/staff members may participate with approval from the club.
In joining a Sport Club, you will be presented with the following benefits:
- The ability to participate in an inclusive team atmosphere and work towards a common goal
- Continue your playing career in athletics without the demanding time constraints
- Enhance your college experience through being involved on campus and fully engaged to Northern Arizona University
- Have the opportunity to travel and compete in various tournaments and events against other colleges and universities
- Have the ability to develop transferrable leadership skills
2016-2017 Sport ClubsClick Here to View Our Clubs
To register or contact a club, visit IMLeagues.com or click on a contact below. Please note that responses may be delayed over the summer due to club leaders being at home. Students will be able to get information about clubs in person at various information expo events taking place at the beginning of the Fall 2016 semester.
Don't see your Sport?
Start your own by completing our Online Application or contact Mike Przydzial, Sport Clubs Coordinator.
If you have any questions, please contact Mike Przydzial
, Sport Clubs Coordinator at 928-523-0567.