Digital documents for student teaching
All necessary documents are provided to guide you to
successfully prepare for and complete student teaching. Take the time to read
each document carefully.
Please bookmark this site for future reference and to check
for updates. Share this site with your cooperating teacher and university
Student Teacher Orientation
All student teachers are required to view presentation and
successfully complete the orientation quiz (SurveyMonkey).
If you would like to view the recorded orientation session
at any point throughout the semester, go to Elluminate Recordings and log in to watch recorded session.
- Introductory Welcome Letter (WORD)
- Plan for Success (WORD)
- Student Teaching Course Handbook (WORD)(PDF)
- Syllabus (WORD)(PDF)
- Registration Course Information (WORD)
- TaskStream Enrollment Information (WORD)
Initial team meeting
Print the syllabus. Included within, you will find all of
the following necessary forms for the meeting.
- locate and print School/District Calendar
- Team Information checklist
- Statement of Values and Expected Professional Behaviors
- Signatures of Statement acknowledgments
- Team Information Form
- Observation Checklist document
- Institutional Recommendation document
- Information Update Form
- bring your Student Teaching Course Handbook
AEPA and Certification Information (WORD)
APPEL Information for AEPA Prep (WORD)