Facilities and Labs
Audio visual lab
Lab manager assistance with AV equipment
The lab manager can assist you with classroom equipment
- overhead projectors
- computer carts
- digital cameras
- Windows and Macintosh laptop computers
(for a maximum of one semester)
You can use a:
- tape to tape VHS video system for video
tape duplication and editing
- VCR with cable access to tape a show from
- VCR/computer combination to convert a
PowerPoint or HyperStudio presentation to VHS videotape
- VCR/laserdisc/computer combination to
Eastburn Education Building, Room 190
Monday–Thursday: 9 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
The College of Education's Curriculum Lab provides educational materials and resources to university students and faculty. We offer a wide array of professional literature on topics varying from counseling to whole language instruction.
Some of our other resources include:
- textbooks for various subjects and grades
- children's and juvenile literature
- math, science, music, and social studies manipulatives
- thematic units
- selected course reserves
- video cameras
- slide projectors
- cassette recorders
To access these materials, you need a Northern Arizona University student ID. You can check out up to seven materials for eight days.
View the Curriculum Lab collection.
The APPEL staff is available to visit your classes to talk with students about the AEPA- including what tests to take, when to take them, what to expect, how to register and preparation resources available free to NAU students. Please call or email us to schedule a visit.
A variety of tests are available for qualified students and faculty to check out in the Test Lab.