Certificate in Career and Technical Education
This certificate is ideal if you are:
- currently provisionally Career-and-Technical-Education-certified
- completing the required professional knowledge courses to convert your provisional certificate to a standard certificate
To complete this certificate, you must complete a total of 18 credit hours:
- CTE core: CTE 592 and CTE 591 (six credit hours)
- CTE methods: CTE 465 or CTE 565 (three credit hours)
- Integrating Technology into CTE: CTE 431 or CTE 486 (three credit hours)
- additional units of CTE professional courses (six credit hours)
All courses in this certificate program are eligible for transfer to the MEd Career and Technical Education degree program.
If you would like to have more information on this program, contact Nicole Hampton
or schedule a phone appointment with her.