U.S. Passport Application Acceptance Facility
The Center for International Education is designated as a Passport Application Acceptance Facility, serving Flagstaff and Northern Arizona.
Join us for our final spring semester NAU Passport Day on April 13th.
See the flyer below for additional information and please make note of the new location.
U.S. Passport Acceptance Office on the Northern Arizona
University Flagstaff campus
523 S Knoles Drive
Blome Building #2
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-5598
Passport Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., when the university is open for business.
For first-time applicants 16 years of age or older, you must
- a certified original or copy of your birth certificate or previous US Passport (book or card)
- a certified original of your driver’s license (if out of state, must present a secondary form of ID ex: ID card, School ID, Work ID, Gov't ID)
- a personal check or money order for $110 to the U.S. Department of State
- a personal check or money order to Northern
Arizona University for $35 processing and passport photos ($25 processing + $10 photos)
Find out how to obtain your birth certificate. You will need to provide the following information:
- your name at birth
- your parents’ names (including mother’s maiden
- the city you were born in
You may receive your newly issued passport and your citizenship documents in two separate mailings. Please contact the National Passport Information Center (NPIC 1-877-487-2778) if you do not receive a second mailing within 10 business days of receiving the first.
Please visit the U.S. Department of State website or call the National Passport Information
Center at 1-877-487-2778 prior to applying for information regarding passport
renewals, applicants under 18 years of age, or anything other than first-time
applicants 18 years of age or older.