After you arrive to NAU
After you arrive on campus at NAU, you’ll have many things to take care of – housing, class registration (if not done already), and other requirements:
- Check in with documents at CIE – all international students new to NAU must physically check in at the Center for International Education, Blome Hall, Building 2 on campus maps.
- Check-in schedule, M-F 10-4 each day.
- Deadline: Friday of first week of classes, 4:00pm.
- IMPORTANT: bring passport and all other immigration documents
- Orientation – attendance at orientation is required for new international students. See the schedule here.
- Immunization – new students are required to submit documentation of certain immunizations. Report to the Campus Health Center (building #25) if you’ve not fulfilled this requirement.
- ID Card – new students need an NAU ID card (‘JacksCard’) – report to the JacksCard Office in the University Union (building #30) to obtain your card.
- Activate and begin using your NAU account and email – visit the South Learning Center (building #61) if you need assistance with this task.
- Other requirements – see the full orientation schedule for other requirements that you need to fulfill, as well as optional activities that you are invited to join during new student welcome.