J-1 Student Forms

Explore all the forms you need for J-1 status listed below.  Each form contains instructions on how to complete it properly.  If you have any questions about any of these forms, please contact your international student adviser.

Academic Training

FERPA Release Form

Change of Major

J-2 Employment Authorization Request

Program Extension Form

Proof of Immunization Form

Reduced Course Load Form

Request for Letter of Invitation

SEVIS Update Form 

Social Security Number Request Form

Transfer Out Form

Visa Renewal Instructions

Withdrawal Form