Follow the steps below to apply at Northern Arizona
University as a part-time, non-degree seeking student.
1. Complete an online application
Complete the online application. If you do not have a LOUIE account, you will be asked to
2. Pay the $50 application fee
You will be
required to pay the application fee while completing your online application.
If you submit your application via regular mail, please send the deposit in the
form of a check, money order, or any other traceable form of currency. Cash is
3. Submit your test scores
Submit the test results of the TOEFL, IELTS, or other proof of English proficiency exam. Results must come directly from the testing service. The minimum scores for university admission are as follows:
- TOEFL: 70 IBT or 525 PBT (School code: 4006)
- IELTS: 6.0 band or higher
- ACT English Sub Score: 21 or higher
- SAT Verbal Score: 510 or higher
If you have completed high school/secondary education or post-secondary education in a
country where English is the official language,
you may provide one of the following instead of one of the test scores above:
- proof of four years of high school English
(composition and literature-based) with passing grades; OR
- one three-credit course in English composition
taken at the post-secondary level completed with a passing grade
Please note that no immigration paperwork will be issued.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.