PT, MPH, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Physical Therapy, Flagstaff Campus
Dr. Warren has over 20 years of clinical
experience as a physical therapist primarily in the area of acute care
Dr. Warren’s research expertise includes design
and statistical analysis of studies, collaborating with colleagues across
campus as well as the local health care community. She also has 2 primary
- Analysis of administrative data for the positive outcomes of physical
- Association of clinically relevant, functional tests with non contact
injuries in Division 1 collegiate student-athletes.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 2002-6. Doctor of Philosophy, Epidemiology, 2006.
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1997-1998. Master of Public Health, Epidemiology, 1998.
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, 1987-1991. Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy, 1991.
Teaching area/ courses taught
- PT630 Cardiopulmonary
- PT675 Medical
- PT685 Evidence
Google Scholar Profile
** = Student was 1st author
- Warren M, Smith CA, Chimera NJ. Association of Functional Movement Screen™ with injuries in Division I athletes. J Sport Rehabil. 2014. In Press.
- **Smith CA, Chimera NJ, Warren M. Association of Y Balance Test reach asymmetry and injury in Division I athletes. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2014. In Press.
- Chimera NJ, Smith CA, Warren M. Influence of injury history and sex on Functional Movement Screen™ and Y Balance Test performance. J Athl Train. 2014. In Press.
- **Dudley LA, Smith CA, Olson BK, Chimera NJ, Schmitz B, Warren M. Interrater and Intrarater reliability of the Tuck Jump Assessment by health professionals of varied educational backgrounds. J Sport Med. 2013. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/483503.
- de Heer F, Morera O, Warren M, Chaudhari L, de Heer HD. At risk or not: Comparing normative and criterion-referenced Body Mass Index standards among Mexican American children. Archivos Latinoamericanos de Nutricion.2013;63:2.