Online Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences: Respiratory care
If you have completed or are currently pursuing an Associate's degree in respiratory care at a regionally-accredited community college or
university, you can complete your Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences through
Northern Arizona University. With this program you have the chance to complete your
coursework when it fits your schedule.
Because this program is designed for you to complete your
degree, you must have or be pursuing an Associate’s degree in respiratory care in
order to qualify.
This program is a good fit for you if you want to:
- earn your Bachelor’s degree while you continue
- learn more about health promotion/disease prevention
- qualify for career advancement opportunities
To be admitted to this program, you must:
- have or be currently pursuing a respiratory care Associate’s degree through a regionally-accredited college
- secure state certification or licensure upon
completion of your Associate’s degree
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
Click here for more information.
Degree progression plan
the Two-Year Progression Plan for details of what classes are