Online Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences: Respiratory care
If you have completed or are currently pursuing an Associate's degree in respiratory care at a regionally-accredited community college or
university, you can complete your Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences through
Northern Arizona University.
This is an "upside down" 2+2 degree completion program. This means that all allied health clinical concepts and training are attained at the Associate degree level (from a regionally-accredited program outside of Northern Arizona University [NAU]). More general health concepts are taught online through NAU to enhance allied health academic preparation at the Bachelor degree level. NAU does NOT offer any of these clinical disciplines but instead partners with students who have completed or are in the process of completing an allied health-related Associate degree from a regionally-accredited program.
This program is a good fit for you if you want to:
- earn your Bachelor’s degree while you continue
- learn more about health promotion/disease prevention
- position yourself for career advancement opportunities
- enhance leadership skills
To be admitted to this program, you must:
- have or be currently pursuing a respiratory care Associate’s degree through a regionally-accredited college
- secure state certification or licensure upon
completion of your Associate’s degree
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
Click here for more information.
Degree progression plan
the Two-Year Progression Plan for details of what classes are