Online Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences: Public Health
With your degree in public health, you’ll be prepared to apply your broad knowledge of concepts and processes to multiple health-related disciplines or graduate studies programs.
We’ve created an online public health degree that is flexible enough to fit around your schedule so you can manage your daily life and get your degree.
This program is a good fit for you if you want to:
- earn your bachelor’s degree while continuing to
- learn more about health promotion/disease
- qualify for career advancement opportunities
must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- 3.0 cumulative GPA, or
- 3.0 GPA in last 30 credits taken, or
- 2.5 cumulative GPA and 3 years work experience in a public health profession.
Be prepared for the workforce with these skills:
- comprehension of basic public health content
related to injury prevention, disease, mental health, drugs, environmental
health, public health, nutrition, current issues, theories, physical activity, and maternal, child and sexual health
- process and skill demonstration necessary for
working within multiple health-related disciplines
- professional dispositions like legal and ethical
conduct, professional practice, communication, collaboration, respect, and