Online Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences: Paramedic care
If you have completed or are currently pursuing an Associate's degree in paramedic care at a regionally-accredited community college or
university, you can complete your Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences through
Northern Arizona University. With this program you have the chance to complete your
coursework when it fits your schedule.
Since this is a degree completion program, you must have or
be pursuing an Associate’s degree in paramedic care in order to qualify.
This program is a good fit for you if you want to:
- earn your Bachelor’s degree while you continue
- learn more about health promotion/disease
- qualify for career advancement opportunities
To be admitted to this program, you must:
- have or be currently pursuing a paramedic care
Associate’s degree through a regionally-accredited college
- secure state certification or licensure upon
completion of your Associate’s degree
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
Click here for more information.
Degree progression plan
See the Two-Year Progression Plan for
details of what classes are required.