of Dental Hygiene Scholarships
Please see Chris Baca to drop off applications or for questions.
Dental Hygienists' Association Scholarship
Eligibility: you must
- have a certified associate's degree or
bachelor's degree in dental hygiene
- be a graduate of a certified associate degree
program (if you can provide evidence of acceptance as a full-time bachelor's
- be a licensed dental hygienist who holds a
bachelor's degree or can provide evidence of acceptance as a full-time master's
Source: The American Dental Hygienists' Association.
and Mansfield Dental Hygiene Scholarship
The Department of Dental Hygiene will be awarding a scholarship to dental hygiene students who meet one of the two following criteria:
1. dental hygiene students who demonstrate financial need , scholastic ability, and service to the department, community and/or profession of dentistry/dental hygiene, or
2. beginning dental hygiene students who will commit to working in an Arizona-designated rural communities for three years after graduation
Source: Susan Mansfield, former Chair of the dental hygiene
program, and Alisa Feugate, Northern Arizona University Emeritus associate
Scholarship for Dental Hygiene
Eligibility: you must be a student in the Dental Hygiene
program at Northern Arizona University. Preference is given to Arizona residents.
Source: NDC Health Corporation.
Symphony Health Solutions Scholarship
The Department of Dental Hygiene will be awarding this scholarship to a full-time student. This scholarship will be given for academic achievement and financial need. Preference will be given to Arizona residents.
Member of LDS church
Kathleen Heiden DH Scholarship
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Full-time dental hygiene student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
Must be a member of one of the following Native American Tribes:
- First Preference to a member of the Navajo Tribe
- Second Preference to a member of the Hopi Tribe
A copy of your Certificate of Indian Blood must be attached to your application.
Dental Hygiene Scholarship Fund
- 3.0 grade point average
- demonstrates financial need
- in good standing in the dental hygiene department
College of Health and Human Services scholarships
Click here for scholarships available to all CHHS students.