Engineering department scholarships application
Every year, thousands of dollars in scholarships go unclaimed because students don’t apply….
The College of Engineering, Forestry, and Natural Sciences has over 50 different scholarships!
To apply for scholarships in engineering disciplines, click the link Scholarship Application.
Only complete one application for ALL scholarships.
For scholarships in other areas of the College click HERE.
Application deadlines vary by department.
Additional Awards: (scroll down)
This list of scholarships is for engineering disciplines only. It is not a comprehensive list of all awards offered through the College of Engineering, Forestry, and Natural Sciences.
- Achen-Gardner Mike Kolling Memorial Scholarship
- Ambassadors of the CEFNS Endowment
- Ben C Griggs/ASA Endowment Fund
- Brian Patrick Lindsay Memorial Scholarship
- Bull HN Information Systems Inc. Multicultural Engineering Scholarship
- Carl Leroy & Jean Wolcott Meng Engineering Scholarship
- Christopher Todd Memorial Scholarship
- Chuck Orr Construction Management Scholarship
- Clayton and Rose Chance Scholarship
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Construction Management Scholarship
- Curly Ethington Engineering Scholarship Fund
- Daie Endowment Scholarship
- Engineering Computer Science Scholarship
- Engineering Electrical Scholarship
- Intel Engineering Scholarships
- John A. and Valerie M. Seeger Scholarship
- Kitchell Native American Construction Management Scholarship
- Leadership Council Scholarship - Engineering
- Mike Kolling Memorial Scholarship
- Randy Sherman Scholarship
- Richard E. Boehl Memorial Scholarship
- Robert Brocksbank Memorial Award
- Roy C. Johnston Mechanical Engineering Scholarship
- Scott William McFarland Memorial Scholarship for Construction Management
- Shelton Hannig Civil Engineering Scholarship
- Thomas J. and Dolores C. Ballew Scholarship for American Indians
- Virgil Masayesva Education Fund
*Additional scholarships are available through the NAU foundation
Nancy Lorraine Jensen Memorial Scholarship
Funded by the Sons of Norway Foundation
Amount: The award will be no less than 50% for one semester and no more than 100% of the tuition for one year.
- An American citizen not younger than 17 and not older than 35 on the date that the scholarship application is submitted.
- A current female member or the daughter or granddaughter of a current
- member of Sons of Norway, provided that such membership shall have been of at least three years duration on the date the application is submitted.
- A full-time undergraduate who has completed at least one semester of her studies after being accepted as a major either in chemistry, physics or in chemical, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- An SAT score of at least 1800, a math score of 600 or better, or an ACT score of at least 26.
For more information and to apply, visit:
Web Site: http://www.sofn.com/foundation/showPage.jsp?document=foundation_scholarships.html
Deadline: 04/01/2013 ** Sons of Norway Foundation does not accept applications via FAX.
AGC Foundation Scholarships
The AGC Foundation offers both undergraduate and graduate level scholarships to students enrolled in ABET or ACCE-accredited construction management or construction related engineering programs.
Amount: Our renewable undergraduate scholarships are worth $2,500 per year for each year of undergraduate study, up to a maximum of $7,500. Over 100 new scholarships are awarded each year. The Saul Horowitz, Jr. Memorial Graduate Award and the Heffner Scholarships for Graduate Students are worth $7,500 each, paid in two installments of $3,750.
Undergraduate scholarships: College sophomores and juniors enrolled or planning to enroll in a full-time, four or five-year ABET or ACCE-accredited construction management or construction-related engineering program are eligible to apply. High school seniors and college freshmen are not eligible.
Graduate scholarships: College seniors enrolled in an undergraduate construction management or construction-related engineering degree program, or others possessing an undergraduate degree in construction management or construction-related engineering, are eligible to apply.
The applicant must be enrolled, or planning to enroll, in a graduate level construction management or construction-related engineering degree program as a full-time student.
Application deadline: November 1