Peak Performance-Student Employment
The 2014 Application Cycle is now closed! Thanks to all students who applied!
Peak Performance Math Coaches
We are now recruiting for Math Coaches for the Peak Performance Summer
2014 program.This is an online summer position.
You must be currently enrolled at NAU and have access to internet and a
computer for the summer of 2014.
Math Coaches must enroll in a spring 8-10 week training session scheduled
during the Spring 2014 semester and begin working approximately June 1st,
2014 thru the middle of August, 2014.
You set your own hours and work from home, connecting with your assigned
students and helping them with any questions they have.
To be eligible to apply for this position:
- You must submit the online application
- Submit 3 professional references, at least one
has to be from current NAU Math faculty
- Currently have a 3.0 GPA
- Have completed minimally Math 114, but preferred
Math 125 with an A or a B from NAU.
- Be willing to work between 15-25 hours per week
during the summer.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide individual tutoring in an on-line
setting, through Skype, Google Hangout, etc.
- Help students set achievable goals and motivate
them to meet those goals.
- Attend weekly phone conference calls with team
- Communicate with your supervisor about any
- Maintain accurate records of student contact.
- Submit timely payroll and student activity
The Peak Performance Math Coach position has a starting salary of $9.00
per hour. Wages for 2nd or 3rd
year returning coaches are higher. You
must enroll in the spring training class, you will be given details of the
class once you are invited to an interview. Attendance at 100% of the training class is
mandatory for hiring.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Peak Performance Math Coach!