Building a better world
Get ready to tackle real-world problems with your degree. Northern Arizona University’s dedicated Civil and Environmental Engineering faculty and staff will provide you with the tools, knowledge, and perspective you need to succeed in the workplace or graduate school.
Why Northern Arizona University?
- We’re rated one of the top undergraduate
engineering programs in the Nation by US
- We offer faculty-taught classes and lots of
- We give you the chance to do hands-on work
through our Design4Practice
program and through internships and undergraduate research projects.
- We have a variety of active student organizations and professional societies including the American Society of Civil Engineers and Engineers Without Borders.
- We encourage participation in student
competitions and conferences as well as programs that take you abroad.
Program Objectives and Learning Outcomes
What do you learn as a civil or environmental
engineering student? Read about our Program Objectives and our Student Learning Outcomes.
Both our Civil Engineering and Environmental Engineering Programs are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.