Follow the steps below to apply to CCC2NAU:
1. Apply to both CCC2NAU and to CCC, and remember to apply to CCC2NAU as soon as you start taking classes at CCC.
*If you have applied to NAU in the past, please use a different email address when applying to CCC2NAU.
*If you are a high school student, answer the question regarding "other colleges" by selecting CCC and giving your estimated first semester you'll be attending.
After you Apply:
2. Request your official transcripts from all
colleges previously attended to be submitted directly from those institutions
to Coconino Community College. If you are under the age of 22, please provide
your CCC2NAU advisor with an official copy of your high school transcript in a
3. Attend an Info Session either in person or online. Failure to attend an Info Session can lead to removal from the program.
- For in person Info Session, no RSVP needed, just show up! Please check our calendar on the home page for upcoming info sessions. Located at the Lone Tree campus.
- Online Info Session available after June 9th.
- You must have applied to CCC and be enrolled in at least one class to be eligible for the Online Info Session.
- If interested in Online Info Session please send an email to CCC2NAU@coconino.edu
4. Meet with a CCC2NAU advisor. Call 928-226-4323 to make an appointment, or
stop by the reception desk in the Coconino Community College Student
Services Area to schedule an appointment.You must make an appointment in
advance with an advisor.