Follow the steps below to apply to CCC2NAU.
- Apply to both CCC2NAU and to CCC, and remember to apply to CCC2NAU as soon as you start taking classes at CCC. *If you have applied to NAU in the past, please use a different email address when applying to CCC2NAU.
- Request your official transcripts from all
colleges previously attended to be submitted directly from those institutions
to Coconino Community College.
- If you are under the age of 22, please provide
your CCC2NAU advisor with an official copy of your high school transcript in a
- After you apply, meet with a CCC2NAU advisor. Call 928-226-4323 to make an appointment, or
stop by the reception desk in the Coconino Community College Student
Services Area to schedule an appointment.You must make an appointment in
advance with an advisor.
- Attend an Info Session. Failure to attend an info session and meet with an
advisor can lead to removal from the program. No RSVP needed for Info Session, just show up! Located at Lone Tree Campus.