Follow the steps below to apply to CCC2NAU.
- Apply to both CCC2NAU and to CCC, and remember to apply to CCC2NAU as soon as you start taking classes at CCC.
- Request your official transcripts from all
colleges previously attended to be submitted directly from those institutions
to Coconino Community College.
- If you are under the age of 22, please provide
your CCC2NAU advisor with an official copy of your high school transcript in a
- If you have previously applied to Northern
Arizona University, please use a different e-mail address than the one you originally applied with in the "About You" section of the online application. In the "Your Education"
section, select Coconino Community College as your current community college
campus. Under "Other Colleges," enter the dates you think you will be
attending Coconino Community College.
- After you apply, attend a CCC2NAU info session
and meet with a CCC2NAU advisor. Call 928-226-4323 to make an appointment, or
stop by the reception desk in the Coconino Community College Student
Services Area to schedule an appointment. You must make an appointment in
advance with an advisor. Failure to attend an info session and meet with an
advisor can lead to removal from the program.