Read the following for answers to questions about CCC2NAU.
- What tuition do I pay?
- Where will I apply for and receive financial aid?
- How do I dual enroll in classes at Northern Arizona University while I am at Coconino Community College?
- What is a LOUIE account?
- Can I participate in athletics?
- Where can I park?
- I've heard that Northern Arizona University students have to turn in proof of immunizations. Does that apply to the CCC2NAU program?
- How do I obtain a Northern Arizona University JacksCard?
- Does the program guarantee I will be admitted to Northern Arizona University?
- If I transition to Northern Arizona University before I complete my associate's degree, can I transfer my university credits back to complete my associate's degree?
- I’ve heard about Northern Arizona University’s Pledge tuition. If I start this program, will it “lock in” the current tuition rate for later when I am taking just Northern Arizona University courses?
- How do I get to use NAU’s campus health and recreation services?
- Can I live in university residence halls and purchase a meal plan?
- Can I join a fraternity or sorority?
What tuition do I pay?
Coconino Community College tuition and fees apply to Coconino Community College courses. Northern Arizona University tuition and fees apply to university courses.
Where will I apply for and receive financial aid?
While you are taking classes at Coconino Community College, your financial aid eligibility will be determined and any awards will be made by the Coconino Community College financial aid office. The school code is 031004. For more information please read Financial FAQ's for CCC2NAU students
How do I dual enroll in classes at Northern Arizona University while I am at Coconino Community College?
Work with your CCC2NAU advisor to determine which classes are appropriate for your major. Your advisor can help you register for up to 6 units every term.
What is a LOUIE account?
LOUIE is where you register for courses, check your grades, class schedule, financial accounts, and manage your academic life at Northern Arizona University.
All CCC2NAU students should be comfortable navigating LOUIE.
To log in, use your user ID provided in your CCC2NAU admission letter and setup your account.
Can I participate in athletics?
In accordance with NCAA regulations, participation on university athletic teams is limited to those students who are enrolled as full-time Northern Arizona University students and who are registered with the NCAA clearinghouse. For this reason, our students are not allowed to play in NCAA.
- CCC2NAU students are welcome to play for NAU's Intramural teams. Please refer to intramural team website for additional details on how to join.
- CCC2NAU student who are interested in NAU's Sport Club teams should talk with the coach to see if they are eligible to join. Please note that many sport club teams will not allow CCC2NAU students or there may be additional requirements such as enrollment into a certain number of credits at NAU required in order to join.
- Any student who plans to play for either intramural or club teams will need to purchase a membership to the HLC.
Where can I park?
On Coconino Community College campuses, you must display a current permit and purchase a permit from college security.
At Northern Arizona University, you must purchase a Northern Arizona University student parking permit to park on campus.
I've heard that Northern Arizona University students have to turn in proof of immunizations. Does that apply to the CCC2NAU program?
Yes. In order to take a class at Northern Arizona University’s Flagstaff campus, and to obtain your JacksCard, you will need to turn in proof of your immunizations for measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). Please fill out the MMR submission form and submit it directly to NAU's Campus Health Services. Once your MMR hold is lifted come into the CCC Lone Tree Campus to request a voucher for your Jacks Card. To learn how to view your MMR hold in LOUIE, click here.
How do I obtain a Northern Arizona University JacksCard?
Northern Arizona University’s student ID card, called the JacksCard, is used to access athletic events, student events, and Cline Library.
The fee for the JacksCard is waived for all CCC2NAU participants. To receive your card, make sure you have cleared your measles hold first by providing your CCC2NAU advisor with a copy of your immunization records. Your CCC2NAU advisor will then give you a voucher that you can bring to the university’s JacksCard office to obtain your free ID.
Does the program guarantee I will be admitted to Northern Arizona University?
We cannot guarantee admission to Northern Arizona University, but we will help you identify and work toward meeting the university’s admission requirements.
If I transition to Northern Arizona University before I complete my associate's degree, can I transfer my university credits back to complete my associate's degree?
Yes. This process is called reverse transfer and you should take advantage of it. Each credential you add to your resume makes you more competitive for employment and other opportunities. If you are interested in completing a degree or certificate via reverse transfer, talk to your advisor when you have your transition appointment.
I’ve heard about Northern Arizona University’s Pledge tuition. Will I be able to “lock in” this rate while I am at CCC?
Participation in the CCC2NAU program does not qualify for the Pledge program. It will not “lock in” the university tuition rate currently in effect when you are attending Coconino Community College. The Pledge gets applied when you transition to Northern Arizona University.
How do I get to use NAU’s campus health and recreation services?
Contact the HLC
to request access and they will charge your NAU LOUIE student account the usage fee for the term.
Can I live in university residence halls and purchase a meal plan?
Due to high demand for housing, NAU residential hall space is no longer available for CCC2NAU students for the 2017-2018 academic year.
CCC2NAU students have the option to live on NAU's campus in town home or suite style apartments managed by American Campus Communities. For off campus housing please review our list of some possible options in the Flagstaff area.
It depends on the fraternity or sorority. Check with Greek Life