Fall 2013 Graduation Applications are Past Due!
How to apply for graduation
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! There are a few steps you need to complete in order to be eligible for graduation:
- Print out the Graduation Application and Instructions packet.
- Print out your Academic Requirements (printer friendly version) from your LOUIE account.
- Watch the Graduation Workshop presentation.
- Meet with your faculty advisor to fill out the graduation application and review your academic requirements.
- Get the signatures of your advisor and the department chair on your graduation application.
- The College of Arts and Letters will send your application packet to the Registrar’s office.
- A $35.00 graduation application fee will be applied to your LOUIE account. You must pay this fee and resolve any financial holds on your account to receive your diploma.
If you need help or have questions
If you need help or have questions regarding your graduation application, please contact your faculty advisor or Student Services at the College of Arts and Letters at 928-523-8632.
If you are graduating in a fall or winter semester, the College of Arts and Letters must receive your graduation materials by April 15.
If you are graduating in a spring or summer semester, the College of Arts and Letters must receive your graduation materials by November 15.